BOZ BUCKING DUMMY INSTRUCTIONS
Steps to using The BOZ Bucking Dummy, if you dont use the Bucking Dummy , you BECOME the Bucking Dummy!
1. Watch tape 1st.
2. Use an old saddle just in case and a 30 lunge rope , NEVER lunge free at 1st.
3. Flag them 1st with a 3 to 4ft. whip, with and bag on the end.
4. Put pants on only. Lunge
5. Put 2 sand bags in legs. Lunge
6. Put 2 small air bags at end of legs. Lunge
7. Put 2 air bags on waist of pants. Lunge
8. Put poles into pants, snap in place, front and 2 sides. Lunge
9. Pull down poles and snap 2 small air bags on ends. Lunge
10. Take 2 air bags off and put on 2 green 18 straps. Lunge
11. Put 2 air bags on ends of green straps. Lunge
12. Take green straps off, now put on shirt. Lunge
13. Put 2 air bags on end of shirt sleeves. Lunge
14. Put on adjustable flank strap, If you have one. Lunge
15. Long drive with Dummy on. Time to get on You are now The Bucking Dummy!
16. Start Leaving Dummy on for 2 hours 4 hours 6 hours 8 hours.
17. Turn loose in arena and ride another horse, pushing the one with The Boz Bucking Dummy around. Circle Rollbacks Figure 8s, etc. You may see that the horse you are riding needs The Boz Bucking Dummy also.
18. Every other day put The Boz Bucking Dummy on for all night rides. 8:00 evening to 6:00 am. You ride Monday Wednesday Friday. The Boz Bucking Dummy rides all night. Tues Thurs making it 23 hours a week of riding or 92 hours a month. Instead of you riding only at 5 hours a week or 20 hours a month , you are getting 4 times more riding a month using The Boz Bucking Dummy.
19. Any day you dont want to rid, put The Boz Bucking Dummy on 1-2-3-4 etc. horses at a time, turn in arena, film them running and playing.
21. You 2 Dummies be safe and have a great time.