58348 Meadow Lane, Springville, CA 93265 559-542-1269
Rent to Own agreement FOR RACE/TRAINER SADDLE ONLY
Customers Name: THIS IS A SAMPLE OF THE RENT TO OWN AGREEMENT PAGE 1
1. ___SAMPLE ONLY_____________agrees to the following terms of the Rent to Own Boz saddle from Boz Saddlery. ___Initial
2. You are receiving a new Boz Saddle with the retail value of: $ SAMPLE ONLY (see description of saddle below) ___Initial
3. A deposit of $500.00 required upon signature of agreement.
You must maintain the saddle and keep in good condition while in your possession. ___Initial
4. Boz Saddlery is selling this saddle in good faith that ___________ will make their payments on time and the Saddle will be paid before or within a year from purchase date of:_________Initial 12 equal payments of ____shall be made on the 1st of each month for 12 months or unless saddle is returned before the 12 month period.
5. If at any time the saddle is damaged in any way, it is the responsibility of ________ to repair it at their cost by Boz Saddlery (ONLY). ___Initial
6. At no time will________have anyone adjust, repair, change anything on the saddle. If this happens, you will return it to Boz Saddlery and pay for the repairs. ___Initial
7. This agreement for the purchase and use of the saddle can be terminated by __________ at any time and forfeit his/her down payment and monthly payments made up until time of returning said Saddle. No money will be refunded to:__________ and the saddle will be returned to Boz Saddlery at ___________ their cost. ___Initial
8. No interest will be charged and can be paid in full at any time. ___Initial
9. ___________will hold harmless Boz Saddlery/Bozzage Training and anyone affiliated with John or Ann Bozanich. ___Initial
10. If said saddle is lost or stolen, it is ________ sole responsibility to reimburse Boz Saddlery for Balance Due ___Initial
11. ___________will receive a referral fee of $75.00 for each saddle they sell until further notice. This amount will be credited towards balance due on their saddle ___Initial
12. If paid in full by 6 months, subtract $50.00 from balance due ___Initial
13. $500.00 will be due upon order of saddle, payments will begin the 1st on the next month.
14. If at any time Boz Saddlery tries to charge out a payment and it is declined, a fee of $50.00 will be added to your balance. And if you do not provide a valid credit card within 5 days, rent to own contract will be void and saddle must be returned to Boz Saddlery immediately at ______________ cost.
THIS IS A SAMPLE OF THE RENT TO OWN AGREEMENT PAGE 2
BOZ ___Swell __or ____Slick Fork Saddle Tree
Color of Tree___________In house n/c
Color of Leather_______________
1 pair latigos, 1 pair of 3Ē stirrup leathers, crupper ring, and leather name plate
___ 1" Pair Black ___ or Brown___ leather Sponge comfort bars
Black___or Brown_____ Leather seat /smooth ___ or rough out ___ or Sheepskin seat____, Stirrups: Style_________ Color:_________ :
OPTIONS ADDED TO THIS SADDLE:
___ Boz 24" Super Cinch with cover $75.00
___ Boz 1" Breast Collar: $150.00 or ___ Deluxe Breast Collar: $250.00
___ Performance Seat: $95.00
___ Horn: Style_______ Type:______ Cost:________
___ Special Custom color we donít have in house. $150.00 ___
___ Other Options: ____________________
TOTAL $.00 ___Initial
John (Boz) Bozanich Date
THIS IS A SAMPLE OF THE RENT TO OWN AGREEMENT PAGE 3
Credit Card Authorization form for Monthly payments on Boz Saddle
__________________ authorizes Boz Saddlery to charge their credit card:
____ ____ ____ ____ Exp. Date____ 3Digit # on the back _____ for the deposit amount of $500.00 at the time of the sale and then the amount of:_________. I understand this amount_______ will be charged monthly to the card above until the saddle is paid for or I return said saddle and will not receive any refund & the monthly charges will stop upon Boz Saddlery receiving the saddle back.
_______________________________ ___________________Customer signature